AUTOCAD / 3D DRAFTER
|Location:||New Braunfels, TX|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Drafts architectural, engineering, and structural features of metal-composite structures. Applies well-developed drafting and mechanical drawing skills; knowledge of drafting standards, mathematics, science, and engineering technology. Practical knowledge of framing/constructions is preferred.
• Prepares detailed drawings of engineering and structural plans metal-composite structures, according to specifications, sketches, and rough drafts provided by engineers and designers.
• Fills in technical details, using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, codes, and calculations previously made by engineers or scientists.
• Understands and interpret directions; draws rough and detailed sketches, drawings, and plans to scale; and analyzes structural, electrical, and mechanical components of the structure.
• Requires a solid background in computer-aided drafting and design techniques, including 3-dimensional drawings (3-D).
• Uses knowledge of standardized building techniques to draw in the details of a structure.
• Prepares specifications, estimates the cost of construction, and verifies layout work during construction phase of the structure.
• Answer question to production personnel.
• Participate in safety meeting and advice supervisor of any safety concerns
• Participate in work-related meetings
• Represent Vantem Modular in a professional and customer oriented manner
• Cross-train in other areas of the business, as needed
• Graduated from an accredited AutoCAD training program.
• Experienced in 2-D and 3-D AutoCAD Drafting.
• Capable of interpreting and producing detailed drawings.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD Mechanical, rendering, and animation (3D-Max or similar software) desirable.
• Mechanically oriented and capable to interact with production floor personnel.
• Willing to be trained in new skills.
• Must be able to read, write, and understand English proficiently
Submit Application or Email resume to email@example.com.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.