|Location:||New Braunfels, TX|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders, using brazing and variety of arc and gas welding equipment.|
• Welds metal parts together, using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes:
o Wire feed (MIG), Steel and Aluminum
o Arc welding (STICK)
• Performs related tasks, layout, cut-to-length, plasma cutting, fitting, and tacking
• Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts.
• Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding
• Reads blue prints and performs precision measuring
• Performs fine, clean, and neat welding
• Follows policies consistently
• Answers question to production personnel.
• Participates in safety meeting and advice supervisor of any safety concerns
• Participates in work-related meetings
• Represents Vantem Modular in a professional and customer oriented manner
• Cross-trains in other areas of the business, as needed
• Capable of producing fine welding in a clean and neat manner
• Mechanically oriented and capable to interact with production floor personnel.
• Willing to be trained in new skills.
• Must be able to read, write, and understand English proficiently
EOE/AAP - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.